Saturday 25 December 2010

Panic Attacks

Sometimes I get scared so much that I want to crawl out of my own skin as it gets so tight and tense, strangling me, slowly tearing and ripping as if it peeled off my body.

I’d curl up on the floor, somewhere in a corner and scream my guts out due to the pain caused by my skin being ripped open.

I’d cover my ears and I’d shut my eyes for every noise becomes the sound of pure evil and hatred, for everyone turns into monsters. I’d see monsters filled with aggression and anger everywhere.

It’s the purest form of fear. So pure and intense that one could touch it. But the friction would kill you immediately, if you came in contact with it. Sudden death!

If you ever get to see me in this state, do not make me look at you as I don’t want for your face to turn into the one of an aggressive monster before my eyes.

If you ever get to see me in this state, do not talk to me as your voice would turn into the voice of all evil in my ears.

If you ever get to see me in this state, do not move me as you would cause for my skin to break.

If you ever get to see me in this state, do hold me tight until I tell you that I’m okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment